IoT at the Edge Digital Symposium: Where Edge Transforms the IoT
Implementing the right solutions at the right scale to make the IoT Edge work for you.
Over the next 5 years, data processed at the Edge rather than in the traditional cloud is projected to increase exponentially. Building robust and flexible infrastructure, IoT devices, and low- to nolatency connectivity solutions is key to decrease cost and increase efficiency. This event will demonstrate how to implement the correct scale, flexibility, and self-sufficiency at the Edge, and help your business navigate the complex IoT Edge Ecosystem in the process.
In this virtual event we will address:
- Investing in Edge: Monetizing the right data at the edge to reach ROI and minimize cost
- Accelerating AI at the edge in real time
- Managing security capabilities for edge devices, and tackling security challenges
- Where Telcos fit in the IoT edge: building on the advantage of existing infrastructure and the network
- Shaping your cybersecurity strategy to ensure safetyForming the right partnerships for edge computing and choosing the right solutions
Featured speakers include experts from the following companies: Southern California Edison, Ford Motor Co., PNC, Software AG, Splunk, CBRE and more!
To see the latest agenda, speaker line up and sponsors/exhibitors, click here.